PADI Enriched Air Diver
Why PADI Enriched Air Diver?
- Maximize your time with the upgraded PADI Enriched Air Diver course. Enriched Air Diver saves you time by allowing you to:
- Stay underwater longer
- Get back into the water sooner
- Get your certification while simultaneously completing dives for other PADI courses
- Plus, by diving with Enriched Air you may feel less tired on your vacation.
What do I need to start?
All you need is your open water diver certification. (You must be 15 years of age or older).
What will I do?
You will learn preparation and diving procedures involved with enriched air diving.
How soon can I be diving on enriched air? You can start TODAY!!!
You now have two options to completing your Enriched Air Nitrox certification:
1. Just a mini workshop and a learning how to analyze the Oxygen content in your Enriched Air Nitrox tank and you'll be on your way.
- Recommended Course Hours: 12
- Optional Open Water Training: two dives over one day
2. Or complete the knowledge development portion of the course online via PADI elearning.
Complete all knowledge portions of the PADI Enriched Air Diver course online. After you complete all the segments, print your eLearning Record and bring it in to Ski and Scuba Connection to do your practical applications (learn how to analyze the Oxygen content in your Enriched Air Nitrox tank) and schedule two Optional Enriched Air Nitrox dives.
What will I need?
You'll need your PADI Enriched Air Crew-Pak, which includes an Enriched Air 32 percent Table, Enriched Air 36 percent Table and Equivalent Air Depth/Oxygen Exposure Table.
Where can I go from here?
You can apply this Specialty course towards your Master Scuba Diver certification.You also need the PADI Enriched Diver certification if you intend to move into technical diving